- Urzi Psychology, a thriving clinical practice on the Gold Coast has become a preferred NDIS provider of therapeutic and core supports for plan managed and self-managed participants.
- Offering highly skilled, friendly psychosocial support workers, hand-selected to empower the participant to achieve their goals. You can rest assured that each participant is receiving the highest level of care and support.
- Each support worker is clinically supervised by the principal psychologist of Urzi Psychology, Dino Urzi, who is a warm and compassionate clinical psychologist offering clients a diverse range of treatment methodologies.
- The focus of the psychosocial support is recovery-oriented and person-focused and sees support workers applying evidence-based practices and personalised approaches tailored to address the specific support requirements of the participants and agencies.
- Urzi Psychology also boasts a dedicated practice manager with qualifications in Human Resource Management who is responsible for liaising with participants, support workers and agencies.
“I did not have one participant that proved to be too difficult for Dino, rather I was witness to many transformational effects a strong therapeutic alliance had, leading to continued meaningful engagement and collaborative partnerships that assisted in achieving the best outcomes for the participant’s mental health and wellbeing”
Fiona Fox- Support Facilitator Partners in Recovery 1 June 2019
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Rates from 1 July 2021
|Standard and High Intensity
|High Intensity Level 2||High Intensity Level 3|
|Assistance with self- care activities and/ or
Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
|Monday to Friday||$57.10 per hour||$61.79 per hour||$65.09 per hour|
|Monday to Friday
|$62.85 per hour||$68.01 per hour||$71.64 per hour|
|Active overnight||$64.00 per hour||$69.26 per hour||$72.96 per hour|
|Saturday||$80.10 per hour||$86.68 per hour||$91.31 per hour|
|Sunday||$103.11 per hour||$111.58 per hour||$117.54 per hour|
|Public Holiday Rate||$126.11 per hour||$136.48 per hour||$143.76 per hour|
|Capacity Building services||Assessment Recommendation Therapy And/or Training (Incl. AT) – Psychology||$214.41 per hour||$214.41 per hour||$214.41 per hour|
|Therapy Assistant Level 1 (Mon-Friday only)||$56.16 per hour||$56.16 per hour||$56.16 per hour|
|Therapy Assistant Level 2||$86.79 per hour||$86.79 per hour||$86.79 per hour|
|Participant Transport||Cost per km||$0.85 per km||$0.85 per km||$0.85 per km|
|Provider Travel||Refer to Support Catalogue||Zones 1-3: Up to 30 minutes||Zones 1-3: Up to 30 minutes||Zones 1-3: Up to 30 minutes|
|Individual Counselling – Therapeutic Supports||Flat Rate||
|Establishment Fee||*Appliesto clients with over 20 hours of support per month||$571
Once off charge
*All Urzi Psychology rates are set in line with the NDIS Price Guide. Please refer to the NDIS Price Guide or contact our staff for clarification.
- Shift Cancellations: Urzi Psychology follow the NDIA cancellation policy, which is currently 2 business days, subject to change. If the cancellation notice is less than 2 business days, the entire rostered shift will be charged.
- Rate Variation: Rates are subject to changes in accordance with NDIS rate increases.
- Effective Date: 1 July 2021